Thursday, August 18, 2011

3 HIV Elisa test + 1 inconclusive WB 1 negative WB(same clinic) 4 hiv rapid test negative (2 different clinics?

This all started back in july of 08 when i got my first + on the elisa and a inconclusive on the WB, I was retested a week later at the same place elisa + WB NEG. Had a uni-gold test done that day as well was neg. March of this 09 had another uni-gold test that came back neg. Went back to the same health care provider June 8 and had the same + elisa so i went to get another rapid test done the same day at another clinic and it was neg, two days later I went to another clinic had another clear view rapid test and again neg. My risk is low been with one person over the last 5 years and when this all happened she was tested as well and she was neg. She also had a test done last night and the test was neg. Still waiting for the WB to come back. So if anyone knows anything about this or have heard anything like this I would love the help. I don't want to be an over the board tester

No comments:

Post a Comment